A New Smile Can Boost Your Confidence - Top 5 Ways To Improve Your Smile
There is no reason why you should be concealing your teeth or hiding your smile. There are many ways in which you can improve your smile, improve your dental health, and improve your confidence. Cosmetic dentistry procedures accommodate a wide variety of issues with a wide variety of solutions. Let’s take a look at some examples!
The Right Procedure For You
- Invisalign - Uses a clear and removable plastic retainer. Due to the size and transparency of Invisalign, it is not noticeable. Compared to the metal braces, Invisalign is an excellent alternative for cosmetic dentistry and a great fit for adults who would like to improve his or her smile. It is a sleek and subtle way to enhance your smile and is much more comfortable than the traditional metal and wire braces. Invisalign is used to treat common issues such as an overbite, underbite, crossbite, gapped or crowded teeth or an open bite.
- Dental Bonding - A solution for you if you have any minor cracks or chips in your teeth. Used in repairing minor damages, a white, malleable putty will be applied in layers to the affected area. The putty blends into the enamel and is shaped to resemble a natural-looking tooth. In addition to cosmetic procedures, dental bonding can also be used in tooth decay.
- Smile Makeover - A smile makeover is a unique and customized cosmetic dentistry procedure. Your dentist will work directly with you and tailor a series of dental procedures to improve your smile, dental health, and comfort. They will also ensure that all procedures complement each other, giving you the optimal experience and outcomes.
- Teeth Whitening - A unique solution to those unseemly stains on your teeth that, no matter how much brushing and flossing, never seem to go away. A take-home whitening kit will be customized and sent home with you to apply daily for about fourteen days. During that time, the gel that is applied will gently remove the stains and brighten your teeth. If your teeth are bothering you or have become too sensitive, you can skip a day; you have ownership over this process.
- Porcelain Veneers - Porcelain Veneers are used to conceal cosmetic dental issues, including teeth misalignment, deep-set stains, and cracks. The porcelain used is medical-grade and will last for years. How it works is the porcelain is a thin shell - a color just like your enamel - that covers the affected area. With veneers being made out of porcelain or a composite resin, they can have their color altered to match the look of your teeth, giving you a more natural-looking smile.
Are you looking for ways to enhance your smile and wondering what procedure would work best for you? Dr. Julie Liberman, DDS of Great Neck Dental Care NY, proudly serves patients of all ages in the Great Neck area, spanning New Hyde Park, Floral Park, Douglaston, Jericho, Roslyn, etc. Book your check-up today to ensure your smile continues to give you the confidence boost you need!